Section 8 Resident Coordinator
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Section 8 Resident Coordinator. Previous experience with the HUD Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher and/or Section 8 Project Based Voucher/Public Housing programs is preferred. The successful Section 8 Resident Coordinator must be organized, team player, computer literate, able to work in a fast-pace environment, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be highly motivated to assist low-income households.
- Under the direction of the Section 8 Manager:
- Performs case management duties associated with rental assistance within the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program and must create lease renewals.
- Accurately maintains a caseload of program participants under HUD Section 8 Regulations, other program requirements and Housing Authority policies.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Management / Leasing and housing experience. Answer telephones, take messages, and communicate with internal and external partners/individuals with the utmost customer service.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence.
- Verbal and written communication skills and proficiency.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high-volume office, and appropriately set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) Preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Consistent personal growth opportunities
- Wavecrest Management contributes to health and insurance for employees
- Additional employee paid benefits are available such as Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
About the Role:
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary Range $18.00 – $25.00hr
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Wavecrest Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wavecrest Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination.