As a Bookkeeper at Wavecrest Management we are asking for at least 2 years of experience in Bookkeeping and experience in Yardi/BJM, Excel, and Outlook.
We are looking for a candidate that is reliable, pro-active and has superior customer service skills. Who is also punctual, present, and organized, while being able to multi-task different assignments making sure to hit weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers and cash flow balances
- Ensure all daily debits are posted to the system
- Process vendor payments on a timely manner and work closely with our accounts payable reconciling statements
- Review and approve all invoices prior to processing payment
- Upload and post payroll in a timely manner
- Provide support to management as requested
- Assemble information, upon request, to auditors/owners/investors
- Work with all departments and property managers in providing financial request
Essential Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Minimum of 2 years in Bookkeeping
- Superior Customer Service skills required
- Proactive work ethic and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi task
- Must be upbeat, polite, courteous, and tactful
- Competitive Salary
- Consistent personal growth opportunities
- Wavecrest Management contributes to health and insurance for employees
- Additional employee paid benefits are available such as Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
About the Role:
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary Range $20.00 to $25.00/hour
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Wavecrest Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wavecrest Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination.