Applicant Service Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with duties such as organizing, filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Addressing tenant and applicant inquiries via email, phone and paper mail etc.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties with the utmost customer service.
- Technologically savvy and familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Office, Slack
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Responsible for maintaining paper and electronic records.
- Ability to provide support with special projects or providing extra support colleagues as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high-volume office and appropriately set priorities and exercise independent judgment while also accepting Supervisor guidance.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Must be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Competitive Salary
- Consistent personal growth opportunities
- Wavecrest Management contributes to health and insurance for employees
- Additional employee paid benefits are available such as Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
About the Role:
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary Range $21.00 – $25.00/hr
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Wavecrest Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wavecrest Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination.